15 Seconds 15 Seconds

I would say Bill Plympton better not look behind him lest he see you catching up. Nicely drawn !

Fantishow responds:

Well shit, I'm flattered. Thank you.

Mad Jim Mad Jim

Hmm ... I thought this would have Trudy in so I clicked it. Nope, Just Mad Jim wearing her hair piece. Pretty sure after his first stunt, Mad Jim would be dead. Anyways, I like your episodes with Trudy more.

UFO animation UFO animation

That's pretty good. Reminds me of the Haiti video scare years ago. With modern special effects today, it's hard to tell what is real anymore.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Next to Tiny Japanese Girl, this is definitely one of my favorite music videos from the crew at Weebl.

BTW, if you look closely, although the black boots of the rider bounce up and down in time to the music, the shadow portrayed on the saddle from the left boot does not.

If you still have the original template and images, might be worth updating so the shadow bounces in rhythm too. People will notice.

Define Intervention Define Intervention

This film is epic beyond rating. All my 5 R belong to this !
But let's look at something. Man killed God. Well both figuratively and on a reality level (at least according to this film).

But if God is in all places at all times then if man were somehow to kill God, man himself would not exist because God created him. QED. So - this film is a real puzzler for the noodle. A real brainweave. Entirely conceivable and entirely believable.

Keep going ! This is great stuff !

Space James Space James

TheWeebl directed ? Damn I love his work, mostly Savlonic. This series though, I don't think it's going to make it. Sort of like a pro-teen alpha male version of Atomic Betty.

Captive Cassandra Captive Cassandra

Not to be a moist towelette but looking at that guy's schlong, pretty sure she can taste that all the way up to her bicuspids.

Outstanding animation - perverted - violent. All the traits of excellence.

StudioFOW responds:

It is rather a mystery, isn't it! "How on earth is that possible!" ~.^* Hehe

And thank you~ :3

Great: The Show episode 8 Great: The Show episode 8

Have a nice hot cup of randomness. Brewed to perfection. :)

Great: The Show episode 7 Great: The Show episode 7

Someone is on Seroquel. That makes two of us.
And to get serious, yes. Final Fantasy 7 did bring a few tears to my eyes when Tifa was stabbed. Nicely animated.

I swear Squaresoft is the Japanese version of Disney !

Great: The Show episode 6 Great: The Show episode 6

That cereal does look pretty good. What bran is it ?
Well animated, laminated, and lubricated. Keep up the Great Show !
... ??? I mean, keep up the Show Great !