Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Yeah ! What a challenging game ! I thought for certain I would need to learn more skills to play it, but PHEW ! Just made it ! 5-stars all the way !

2112-Coop Chapter5 2112-Coop Chapter5

This really is the =BEST= 3D shooter series for Flash. Please make another !

Infinite Dungeon RPG Infinite Dungeon RPG

Really like this game, Awoker ! Please make more like it ! There's always STEAMPOWERED !

Pact Pact

Hi. Just wanted to say I really like your game, [1] engine, [2] music, [3] graphics, and [4] plot ... except that random combat can sometimes occur with every step ! It really does slow down the game and become tedious when the "dice" fall against you.

Are you working on a PACT 2 or something ?

Can I also suggest that combat can be enacted entirely by keyboard as well as mouse ? Press letter for [A] attack, [S]pecial, [P]otions. Then target is [1], [2], [3].

Also currently there is no option to back out once you have selected [Attack].

Experience points are a little strange. You must use the total points for each individual character but you cannot have all 3-characters grow like a standard RPG does.

Other than that, the very constant and consistent random encounters. Tune that down a bit and I suspect it won't be just me who will like your RPG a lot more.

I am Anna I am Anna

Audio is good. Graphics mess up quite a bit in full-screen and look preliminary. Also no release of the mouse, even when not in full-screen and attempting to click off the edge.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Wow. Where are the POLICE in all of this ? Very good portrayal of breakdown of society ...

My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic

Did not think it possible. A RPG of My Little Pony written in RPG Maker MV. :3 Wow, how hard did you work on those sprites ? Gotta give this props for that.

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

Maybe I'm new to some of this tactical RPG style stuff where combat is auto-handled, players are selected from soda junkies, :) and I rather like the whole idea and am impressed overall by the engine and game presented here !

Justice Clicker Justice Clicker

Watch 'em dance ! ... Okay, this is not really a game. Superb graphics tho. Suggest use them for other more intellectual fare like Tower Defense, RPG, Battler, or some other tactical.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

Quite simply the very best Tower Defense game I have ever played. I know you have a Cursed Treasure 2 and Cursed Treasure Level Pack, but I like this one the most.