The Scoop 2 -DeeDee guest The Scoop 2 -DeeDee guest

First Flash I've seen with DeeDee. Nice job !!

The Scoop (with Sloth) The Scoop (with Sloth)

Came here to see who the author of "Down Syndrome Man" was. It's kind of hard to hear what the guest is saying over the music. Suggest subtitles or rearrange audio.

I realize this is one of your early flash, so I'll rate it on that.

Cream Cream

Een-Cray-Hee-Blay. Well done, David. You've come a long way since vectored shapes.

Here's hoping you make more thought provoking and downright intriguing films in the future using the same incredible virtual technique.

Have you considered that Salad Fingers, Roof Tiling, and/or Spoilsbury Toast Boy could be made into a full-length 90-minute feature films in theaters using this new animation method of yours ? I would certainly like to see that ...

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Yeah ! What a challenging game ! I thought for certain I would need to learn more skills to play it, but PHEW ! Just made it ! 5-stars all the way !

2112-Coop Chapter5 2112-Coop Chapter5

This really is the =BEST= 3D shooter series for Flash. Please make another !

Infinite Dungeon RPG Infinite Dungeon RPG

Really like this game, Awoker ! Please make more like it ! There's always STEAMPOWERED !

DJ ZaneX - Through Infinity DJ ZaneX - Through Infinity

Energetic ...

You could have a cooling off period in the middle. I've heard some Trance music from others and most of them do this, then it gets the beat going even STRONGER after that, and cools down at the end.

Full of energy, I just can't seem to remember to breathe listening to it, it's very intense. :)

if space where green if space where green

Hrrm ..

This doesn't sound like Trance. Ambient maybe ?
Keep it up, you're off to a good start ! :)

verdiman responds:

thax some Day i will be famous
this a soft trance song XD

worlds blankiest blank worlds blankiest blank

Intriguing ...

I think this is more Ambient than Trance though.
Definitely has GOOD sequences in it.
Keep it up ! :)